We’re in an odd time right now and everyone is searching for things to do at home during this pandemic.
While the world is social distancing, it’s important that this stressful situation doesn’t create distance in your relationship.
Whether you are looking for things to do with your boyfriend at home or have been married 41 years, we put a list of 41 things for couples to do at home when bored.
Use this list to get through the pandemic quarantine. Once the world overcomes this virus, leverage our massive list of date ideas for free date nights, cheap dates, and splurge worthy couples activities.
We’re broken up our list of things for couples to do at home into fun activities, romantic ideas, and date nights that require social distancing.
Fun things for couples to do at home
- Do a fitness video together via YouTube
- Challenge your boo to a board game
- Get crafty, consider making greetings for Cards Hospitalized for Kids
- Paint a masterpiece together
- Have a water balloon fight
- Try to finish a crossword puzzle together
- Netflix and chill
- Plant a garden
- Learn how to play an instrument together
- Sketch drawings of each other, laugh at the results
- Make a fort in your living room
- Craft some fancy cocktails, cheers!
- Have an indoor scavenger hunt
- Print out some free MadLibs and share a good chuckle
- Order some adult coloring books and go to town – this hilarious vulgar coloring book will have you releasing stress while quarantined
Romantic things to do at home
- Take a bubble bath together
- Have your own wine tasting at home, pick up a few bottles and sip away!
- Build a campfire and roast some s’mores
- Read a book to each other
- Play poker…or strip poker
- Give each other massages
- Couple’s facials – whip out the sheet masks!
- Learn how to dance together via a YouTube tutorial
- Write each other a poem
- Cook a meal together
- Bake a dessert
Date ideas while social distancing
- Snuggle up at the drive-in
- Enjoy a beautiful day while playing disc golf
- Take a hike, hand in hand
- Practice photography together
- Play tennis at a park
- Watch the sunset at a scenic overlook
- Rent a kayak for two
- Go fishing
- Take a bike ride
- Go for a walk by a lake or river
- Watch a movie in the park
- Hit the water on a paddle board
- Pack a picnic and head to the park
Pin this post to share it with others who could benefit from these ideas.
How are you handling the pandemic? Reach out to us on social media at @coupleinthekitchen to let us know!